- 1 Baguette
- 1 Clove Garlic, Chopped Finely
- 1 Grape Tomatoes
- 4 Clementines
- ½ Small Red Onion, Chopped Finely
- 1 Small Handful Of Fresh Mint Leaves, Chopped Finely + Extra Leaves For Garnish
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut baguette into 12 1-inch thick pieces on a bias.
- Brush the baguette pieces with olive oil and toast in the oven.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes into quarters and set aside in a medium bowl.
- Zest the clementines and add to the tomatoes.
- Peel the clementines, removing the pith.
- Chop the clementines and add to tomato mixture.
- Add the onions, garlic, mint and olive oil to the tomato mixture and toss.
- Spoon mixture onto toasted baguette.
- Arrange on a platter and garnish with mint.
- Serve and enjoy!