- 1 cup rosemary leaves
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 1 Tbsp rosemary syrup
- ¼ cup grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup soda water
- ¼ cup Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
- Single serving
- Remove rosemary leaves from sprig.
- Rinse leaves and pulse in a food processor.
- Boil water and corn syrup together while whisking.
- Remove from heat and add the rosemary, steep for 2 hours or more.
- Strain and store in refrigerator.
- Mix Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc with soda water and grapefruit juice.
- Combine rosemary syrup and wine mixture.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig.