INGREDIENTS:Makes 4 to 6 cocktails
- 1 bottle Kim Crawford Illuminate Rosé
- Juice of 2 lemons (about ⅓ cup lemon juice)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 8 large strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 basil sprigs
- 4 mint sprigs
- 2 cups sparkling pink lemonade
- In a large pitcher, combine the Kim Crawford Illuminate Rosé, lemon juice, strawberries, cucumber, basil, and mint.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour but up to 4 hours.
- Stir in the sparkling pink lemonade right before serving.
- Pour into 4 to 6 ice-filled Collins glasses.
- Garnish with lots of pretty herbs and strawberry slices.