- 1 bottle Kim Crawford French Rosé, well chilled
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Club soda
- 1 carton vanilla ice cream
- Edible flowers to garnish
Makes 5 servings.
In a medium bowl mix the strawberries and sugar. Cover and let sit for 30-90 mins mixing occasionally. Divide the strawberries and any kuices between 5 rocks glasses, add wine and a splash of club soda. Top with a generous scoop of ice cream. Garnish with your favorite edible flowers.
- Use coconut based ice cream for dairy free/vegan option.
- Substitute peaches, rospberries or any of your favorite summer fruit for the strawberries.
- Use honey instead of sugar for a richer flavor.