INGREDIENTS:Makes 4 to 6 cocktails
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Kim Crawford Illuminate Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 large rosemary sprigs
- Juice of 2 blood oranges
- 1 (12 ounce) can club soda
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs and thinly sliced blood oranges
- Add 2 cups Kim Crawford Illuminate Sauvignon Blanc, the rosemary sprigs, and the juice of 2 blood oranges (about ½ cup) to a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but up to 24 hours.
- Fill 4 ice-filled wine glasses ¾ way full.
- Fill the rest of the glass with club soda.
- Garnish with rosemary and thinly sliced blood oranges.