WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2″ foam balls (smooth)
- 10″ bamboo skewers and thin sticks (we used stems from dried craft flowers)
- Gold metallic spray paint
- White spray paint.
- There is a thin seam line on the styrofoam ball that divides it in half. Use a small saw or file to slice a piece off the foam ball on one side of the dividing seam so it will sit flat against the wall.
- Spray the balls the base color (either gold or white). Spray the skewers gold or 2/3 gold, 1/3 white for ombré effect. Let paint dry between coats and rotate the skewers to cover all sides.
- Using the seam in the ball as your starting point, insert the skewers about 1/4 inch in, around this line, then fill upwards.
- Use an adhesive velcro tab to pop on the wall, damage free (they weigh less than a pound).