WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- White coasters
- Gold spray paint
- Painter’s tape
- Newspaper to protect your work surface
- Protect your work surface with newspaper.
- Trace out geometric shapes you want to make with a pencil and ruler.
- Use painter’s tape along your pencil lines to cover off the part of the coaster you want to keep white.
- Carefully spray the untaped part of the coaster with gold spray paint and let dry.
- Once the paint is dry, remove the tape carefully to keep the line clean.
- Place coasters throughout your space, wherever you enjoy a glass of Kim Crawford.